In this work, Conductive Atomic Force Microscope (CAFM) experiments have been combined with device level measurements to evaluate the impact of an electrical stress applied on MOS structures with a 9.8 nm thick SiO2 layer for memory devices. Charge trapping in the generated defects and leakage current measured at the nanoscale have been correlated to the measurements obtained on fully processed MOS structures. Crown Copyright © 2009.
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Surfaces, Coatings and Films
- Atomic and Molecular Physics, and Optics
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality
- Condensed Matter Physics